Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

2019 Raptor Intel

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Jake17, Apr 7, 2018.

1. FastEddie

FastEddie Full Access Member

Solid service starting this.

Can't you make this a shared google docs spreadsheet or something where folks can input the info directly?

2. Pyro1

Pyro1 Member

I few weeks delay sure. I can understand that. But ordering at the end of November and the build hasn’t even started is def. disappointing. I’ll wait patientletly. They say all good things take time. I really hope this one of thise scenarios.

Raptor911 likes this.
  3. Pyro1

Pyro1 Member

Yeah first world problems for sure VW!!!!
    Congrats on your case! You saved someone’s life.

FORDnVWPro likes this.
  4. PBR ME

PBR ME Full Access Member

I ordered very early October and was just built the 22nd, so that’s about average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Trackar

Trackar Full Access Member

Ordered at the end of October and I'm not even scheduled as of yet, but the dealer told me a 5-6 month wait from the get go

6. ddpt

ddpt Full Access Member

Great idea, but how on this site?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

7. pierceography

pierceography Full Access Member

I ordered in September, still won't be built for another couple weeks. So I've got 2.5+ months on you, and no build. It sucks, trust me.

But you gotta put this in perspective. If you wanna build a trimmed Lariat, it still takes 8-10 weeks to manufacture/transport. And without a backlog to plow through as well as back ordered parts, Raptors would be the same 8-10 weeks.

The issue is that what you ordered (interior accent package) is back ordered. And while I'm no fan of dealerships, I don't think they explicitly lied to you. My dealer has no idea what's going to delay an order and what will get immediately built. Ford proper simply doesn't share that information unless you pull some strings.

The customer service experience is definitely terrible. But through this process (and building a house), I've come to the conclusion that the more money you spend, the more your expectations of a linear money to experience equation don't work out.

I look at it this way, had I ordered features I didn't want (or didn't order, in this case) I would be driving a Raptor right now. But I'm generally a patient guy, so I'm going to exercise that to get what I want.

8. FastEddie

FastEddie Full Access Member

Make a new thread with link to the spreadsheet and have it made a sticky. Not sure how that is done on this site however...

9. Raptah2

Raptah2 Member

Interior Accent Package is back-ordered. My dealer placed my order on 9/13 and its built and waiting to be shipped with a schedule arrival at the dealer 2/19. 4 to 5 months is the average wait time.

10. Raptorman19

Raptorman19 Full Access Member

Is the interior accent package the same thing as Recaro's?

PBR ME likes this.