2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not a huge fan of them, but I haven’t seen one in person. I just went and Looked At ADD’s and like some of them, and they are cheaper!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea..looks like ADD is thr source/contracted out. But i wouldnt mind paying a bit extra for the Ford Performance badging. Looks like the stamped plate on the Ford one is a matte powder coated finish, compared to the Satin ADD.

I like the Ford one in that finish.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call...truck is in!! Picking up Wed or Thurs. FP chat told me earlier today that it was still awaiting shipment. Shop.ford still shows awaiting shipment!

Timing couldn’t be better as old truck gets picked up by buyer tomorrow at noon!

Starts aligned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!

Just got the call...truck is in!! Picking up Wed or Thurs. FP chat told me earlier today that it was still awaiting shipment. Shop.ford still shows awaiting shipment!

Timing couldn’t be better as old truck gets picked up by buyer tomorrow at noon!

Stars aligned!

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Starts aligned!

Congratulations

63cdfc291d8de0b751e62ed111ae28fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh....my sales guy also said it was the beadlocks that we’re the hold up in production!

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no updates on mine and I don't have Recaros or beadlocks. So now I'm guessing a late April delivery which is after the trip I needed it for smh

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no updates on mine and I don't have Recaros or beadlocks. So now I'm guessing a late April delivery which is after the trip I needed it for smh
That’s most certainly a result of dealer allocations then