2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FPBRVC

Reaction score
1. List your order date (must have dealer allocation)
2. Date scheduled/clean (if applicable)
3. Screw or Scab
4. Blue Ricaros yes or no
5. Actual delivery date (if applicable)

I will create & post a spreadsheet that hopefully sheds light on Fords ordering, scheduling process

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Order date 9/15
Still Unscheduled Clean
SCREW
Recaros Yes
Who knows

My dealer told me he had 3 Fall allocations. Order #1 was placed late August and was just delivered last week (SCREW /NO Recaros). My order is stuck nowhere. I spoke to GM 2 weeks ago and he said order will be scheduled in Dec for a Feb build. I don’t trust any of this.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. 6/22, allocation #1 at large dealer
2. Screw
3. Yes
5. Build date 12/11, eta 12/23-12/29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you remember when it became scheduled/clean, i.e. pulled?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remember when it became scheduled/clean, i.e. pulled?

First week of scheduling. I was scheduled week of 11/12, then down to day of 11/18 then pushed back to week of 12/10 then day of 12/11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is now 9 miles from my dealer at Wentzville, Missouri. I hope they unload that sucker today and get it to my dealer tomorrow.
How do you know that? What tracking is showing you the transit information? On the Ford website it says seven days out for me. I wouldn’t mind knowing where it is

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know that? What tracking is showing you the transit information? On the Ford website it says seven days out for me. I wouldn’t mind knowing where it is
Ford Performance gave me some location info and my salesman provided an updated location.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do this and start to see the same person's name on the Chat Box. I'm sure they get upset with me since I probably open the Chat every other day, but hey, my truck has sat since being built on 10-27, so I just want to see if there are some updates.

Have you checked with your dealer to see if they have any updates? Im in the same boat as you (built 10/31 and tracker still says awaiting shipment) I broke down and called my dealer and they show its on a train enroute. Delivery date is still close to what Fords online tracker shows (12/10) but dealer said they show it updated to 12/8-12/13 delivery. Might be worth a call to your dealer if you havent already.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked with your dealer to see if they have any updates? Im in the same boat as you (built 10/31 and tracker still says awaiting shipment) I broke down and called my dealer and they show its on a train enroute. Delivery date is still close to what Fords online tracker shows (12/10) but dealer said they show it updated to 12/8-12/13 delivery. Might be worth a call to your dealer if you havent already.

Good point-I’ll do that tomorrow. I just don’t want to come off as a pain, but then again I’m buying a $75k truck, So my guess is they will understand.

Mine is a dealer build, so the tracking site doesn’t work. I have to use the chat every time. The chat says same as yours, awaiting shipment. But they also said a Dec 18th eta. So I guess that means they think it will ship soon?

Urban

Reaction score
1. List your order date (must have dealer allocation)
2. Date scheduled/clean (if applicable)
3. Screw or Scab
4. Blue Ricaros yes or no
5. Actual delivery date (if applicable)

I will create & post a spreadsheet that hopefully sheds light on Fords ordering, scheduling process

1. Order 8/23, Priority 10, 1st Allocation at dealer
2. Still Unscheduled/Clean
3. Scab
4. Yes
5. Unknown

Dealer says my order has a "NPS" (national parts shortage) and could be a reason why it hasn't been pulled. Sounds like ******** to me. Chatted with FP and my status is still Unscheduled/clean.