2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me today he spoke to someone in ford and said that carbon fiber is what’s holding things up now and pushed mine to 1/6/19 delivery...[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better hope that isnt the case. Carbon in the stand alone option or the carbon in the blue interior option could hold up a significant amount of builds.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Had mine in my gen1 for over 35K and they still look brand new. You must have a heavy foot. You should contact Husky and see if they will warranty the mat for you.

I do have a heavy foot and wear heavy steel toe work boots 95% of the time I drive it. Never thought about asking them. Didnt figure they would really have much of a life span warranty, especially after 1 year

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s total BS. I bet 70% of raptors have the carbon fiber interior. How the hell do you run out of carbon fiber??? He is getting more clarification tomorrow. I’ll keep you all posted...

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better hope that isnt the case. Carbon in the stand alone option or the carbon in the blue interior option could hold up a significant amount of builds.
Quite a few of is not in the first 1-2 weeks with CF have been pushed back and pushed back

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford prob gets it from a vendor and the vendor prob can't keep up.

It’s total BS. I bet 70% of raptors have the carbon fiber interior. How the hell do you run out of carbon fiber??? He is getting more clarification tomorrow. I’ll keep you all posted...

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure it comes from a vendor, this is THE SAME OLE BS that happened with my 17. It was held up because of the damn carbon fiber!!! Pick a new vendor for Christ sake...
Agreed! Very annoying you know it’s a hot item especially with the blue accents it has it.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine just popped up Delivered! I sent an email to my dealer and requested pictures! I have to drive out to the Detroit area where it is once I get the word.

SCAB PB, 802A, Beadlocks, Tech, spray in liner and tailgate.

View attachment 115329
How long did that take after it said “awaiting shipment”?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does this status mean jw? Or does it just mean it’s on the way

He said it showed awaiting shipment last night and delivered this AM

And hot just means priority loading onto next convoy truck for delivery instead of some waiting days or weeks at a railyard convoy lot