2019 Raptor in the family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

El Gaucho

Reaction score
Just bought my first F150 Raptor 2019, and my family is in love with it. Only thing is on my second time gassing it when i got back into the truck it wouldn't start i was pushing the start button and nothing. I called for roadside and they were gong to take too long mind you i was stuck at the pump, so i went next door to a mechanic shop and the guy told me it might be the push button must have gotten stuck cause when i used the remote to start that ruck it cut on but it would not respond to the push button next to the steering wheel.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the truck. Yeah can’t say I have heard of many start button problems, but you never know. Do verify the battery is good. These systems can be touchy if voltage levels do not hold steady.

Let’s get some truck pics up too.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, where it’s pics or you have a prius. :p

There have been users reporting the start buttons cracked, and signs of damage to the button itself? If it responds to the remote and FordPass, you can at least work around the issue but you’ll likely need a stealership to fix the start button issue.