2019 Raptor Hit While in Driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
And this is why I just bought a dash cam with park mode. My wife thinks I’m nuts but here you go... shit load of ******** out there

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry! That sucks. But glad you weren’t driving it when it got hit.

hope they total it but very unlikely unless it can’t be fixed.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the culprit is in custody, so we know who he is, if he has insurance guess who is paying for your misery? I assume he has insurance since he’s on the road. If not sue his ass. Any way you look at it he’s responsible. Was he intoxicated, drugs, or just being stupid with an automobile? Get after his ass for a replacement while yours is being fixed/totaled, whatever you need right now to make life normal because of his f u.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Sorry to see this mess. That has to really suck coming home from a holiday trip to find this carnage. Good luck with your eventual outcome with the insurance.

adllewis42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the culprit is in custody, so we know who he is, if he has insurance guess who is paying for your misery? I assume he has insurance since he’s on the road. If not sue his ass. Any way you look at it he’s responsible. Was he intoxicated, drugs, or just being stupid with an automobile? Get after his ass for a replacement while yours is being fixed/totaled, whatever you need right now to make life normal because of his f u.

I learned the hard way that just because someone is driving a car, doesn't mean they have insurance. Why do you think there's "uninsured motorist" coverage? That being said, if they don't have insurance, they probably don't have the money/assets for you to sue against. When you add to this the fact that the total cost would likely push this outside of small claims court and now you have to pay for a lawyer too .... It's just not worth it. ******, but life can be ****** sometimes.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I can see $30K in damage to the truck from what is visible from the pics.

sorry this happened to you, but trucks can be replaced.