2019 raptor graphics decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m a few weeks out on my 19 magnetic, and I think I like the new 19 raptor decals. A buddy of mine who got an 18 a few months back elected not to get them and talked me in to it as well. I saw an 18 magnetic at the dealership today and I really like the way the graphics look on that color. I am told that the 19 decals look even better. Does anybody know how I can get a hold of or order these decals? I’m being told that there are some on the Internet for like 100 bucks but will fade within six months. Not trying to cut corners here. Too late to change with Ford. Thanks

4x4CrewCab

Reaction score
They are about $160 ea. dealer cost for the bedside decals. Don't overpay.

Easy to install as they are very thick material.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a Vin?

If No, then the dealer can still change the order, he does it online. Easy.

If yes, then order is locked.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m a few weeks out on my 19 magnetic, and I think I like the new 19 raptor decals. A buddy of mine who got an 18 a few months back elected not to get them and talked me in to it as well. I saw an 18 magnetic at the dealership today and I really like the way the graphics look on that color. I am told that the 19 decals look even better. Does anybody know how I can get a hold of or order these decals? I’m being told that there are some on the Internet for like 100 bucks but will fade within six months. Not trying to cut corners here. Too late to change with Ford. Thanks
I am a believer too. I knocked on those decals as well didn't know how great they look on the 2019. I went from almost purchasing no stickers for 2019 to purchasing sticker within minutes. No regret at all.