2019 Raptor Check-in (Arizona)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerryA

Reaction score
Nice truck man! I too just picked up an Oxford White 2020 and absolutely love it. Didn't waste much time leaving it stock, already threw on Camburg Kinetic upper control arms, Fox Racer Series 3.0 Coil overs and shocks with Live Valve, Icon RXT leaf springs and some 37" toyo MT's as well as two Baja Designs Squadron sports for chase lights. Having SDHQ in Gilbert install a set of their sliders on Aug 25th and in the meantime will be ordering and installing a few more lights from Baja Design. Thinking about some performance as well and verdict is still out on bumpers. But I came from a heavily modified 3rd gen tacoma and all I can say is WOW - these trucks are such a massive upgrade!

Excited to meet some fellow Raptor owners in AZ and get out on the trail............ When forest closures are lifted.

AdvRap

Reaction score
Welcome! I was in phoenix earlier in the year (feb) running the black canyon 100k. Love AZ, every time I visit people are nice and there's so much to do outside. Always a great time.