2019 Raptor Check-in (Arizona)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin Tinsley

Reaction score
7FDF9020-2BC3-452D-92EC-7E2686EB19C6.jpeg 368FC1E7-1EB4-4F0C-8A03-E463F458C7D2.jpeg Part of the squad now.

Got myself a 2019 raptor. Man are these things fun. I live currently in the Gilbert, AZ area and looking to see who is all out here.

I have done a few things from leveling it (Eibach Springs - front only), tuning it with MPT (91 PR-X) which I fricken love, Baja front/fog lights, and doing some aesthetics to the exterior. Excited to see what other mods I do but super grateful for the content everyone provides on here.

Funny story, bought this beast used from a friend and not even 5 hours with keys I get in a wreck where some kid pulls out in front of me and I completely T-bone him. Long story short, $6k later, Caliber Collision took care of me just had to wait on the kids insurance to approve of everything which took 2 weeks. Crazy not much damage to my truck (besides front bumper and headlights) but his car got completely totaled! These things are built well.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Congrats on a beauty. Looks like a custom monochrome appliqué job, very nice. Have fun with it.

OP
OP
Kevin Tinsley

Kevin Tinsley

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Congrats on a beauty. Looks like a custom monochrome appliqué job, very nice. Have fun with it.

Ya, I first wanted to fully wrap it in a beige color the Raptors originally came out with on the Gen1s... but then I finally found a few photos of it via here and was not too hyped on it anymore so I went with this concept. I hated how the tailgate did not look fluid with the panel. Tyler at Tint Cartel was awesome and when the truck was in the shop getting fixed for the car accident, he went over there so it was plug & play.

Last edited:

Marco

Reaction score
Welcome from Gilbert as well. If you need inspiration for tuning and other mods, go and take a look at SDHQ (recommended by a member of FRF). They did my brakes and I could not be happier. Very friendly and competent staff.

Wtf3Rap19

Reaction score
Welcome, live up in Mesa and yes these are fun and this forum will break you a lot of great things to do to your truck. I did the Eibachs as well, Icon Bump Stops Nd rear springs... install scheduled in a few weeks for the UCA. Love the Baja Design lights, awesome on trails at night.

74914F25-E862-4184-8A13-CE5DA24F99DB.jpeg