2019 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

everestm

Reaction score
Not headed that date, are you driving out? If so, I can share some fun spots to hit on your way out

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

I'm driving out from California, via Vegas, Bryce, etc. Would appreciate any suggestions on stops along the way or nearby. Thanks!

ShadowViper

Reaction score
Pretty much did this trip a few years back heading just outside of Ogden from socal. Go through Zion before Bryce. From Bryce, head east instead of back west on highway 12, i believe it was 12, and loop back north towards the 15 (12 > 89 > 70 15 glancing at google). It adds on a few hours to the drive ( gas up in bryce) but that stretch of highway had the best sites of the whole trip and I would put money on some of the coolest and diverse sights in the country. If your doing this over a couple days there were a few state/national parks off that highway unfortunately for us we were doing it one day and ended up driving straight through, still ended up being a 20 hour trip, with a few stops such as Bryce. Regardless if you take scenic route or not be prepared for lots of deer dusk/dawn if not on a major highway. In that last leg of my 20 hour trip saw more deer than 40 years living in socal, including zoo's.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm driving out from California, via Vegas, Bryce, etc. Would appreciate any suggestions on stops along the way or nearby. Thanks!
Head through Meadow/Fillmore. There you can dona ton of trails there. White Sand Mountain is fun in Meadow, the natural hot pots in Meadow. There are a lot of trails that lead to caves that are magma, I mean giant caves! Super cool to see.

Out of Fillmore you can hit the Paiute trail, that will take you all over, you can go from Fillmore to Salina.

Also, go near Delta and hit up Little Sahara sand dunes, you will get some good Glamis like dunes. Pink Coral sand dunes are cool to see while I'm thinking about Sand dunes.

If you get up near Salt Lake, you can hit up Daniel's Summit near Heber and go all over around Strawberry Lake. Out of Oakley there are some fun trails too.

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Utah late last night. Went out for Raptor Assault and then added a few days on snowboarding at Park City.

Definitely a fun day at the Ford Performance School. Safety is their number one priority (of course) but you’ll be smiling almost all day.