2019 Raptor (802a) - Back Seat Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SD64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar experience in February. Mine was a dealer trade because the exact truck I wanted was sitting in another state. The trade was easy and quick but it came without the 4 anchor tie downs that go in the bed. I knew they came in a set shrink wrapped to cardboard from two previous truck purchases. Anyways the original dealer didn’t know what happened to them so wouldn’t send a set and the dealer I purchased from couldn’t order me a set because the truck was already sold and delivery had taken place. The dealer I purchased from had 6 raptors and maybe 100 F150s sitting on their lot but couldn’t give me a set. What ended up happening was my salesman took a set out of a lease return to help me out. I thanked him for making it right but Ford seriously has some dumb rules for fixing minor problems after you spend 75k. Good luck!

OP
OP
NovagatorCFA

NovagatorCFA

Reaction score
5B925C62-7A16-41A3-A2D4-4AB9F3BCD4F7.jpeg So the backseat mat finally arrived from the dealership. Can anyone confirm this is the right mat (picture below)? Is the back mat supposed to have a “Raptor” branding somewhere on it?

I ask as the dealership also sent me a pair of front mats (didn’t ask for them), which do have the “Raptor” logo on them. The mats I had in the truck when I drove it off the lot are branded with a “F150” logo, so now I’m wondering what other Raptor-specific items might have been swapped out of my truck!