2019 Raptor (802a) - Back Seat Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NovagatorCFA

Reaction score
Floor mats...yes, floor mats.

Recently purchased my 2019 raptor (802a) and it didn't come with floor mats in the back seat (had rubber floor mats in the front seats).

I thought I had recalled seeing grey, rubber floor mats rolled up in the back during the test drive, but assumed they must have 'mistakenly' been taken out when they were cleaning out the truck prior to delivery.

I've asked the dealer to provide me with the floor seats (you would think they should know what the stock floor mats are) but they are scratching their heads on this.

Can anyone else with a 2019 raptor let me know what kind of stock floor mats (i.e. none, rubber, carpet) you had in the back seat?

Trying to properly arm myself before going back to the dealer or understand if I'm just being plain crazy here.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as your other responses ..... I had the rubber floor mats all the way around on both my 2017 and 2019 and I have the 800A package, so you should definitely have them.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go back and look at any other raptor on the lot and you will see a big plastic bag in the back seat area containing rubber mats for the front and rear and also the bed anchor tie downs (4)

Floor mats...yes, floor mats.

Recently purchased my 2019 raptor (802a) and it didn't come with floor mats in the back seat (had rubber floor mats in the front seats).

I thought I had recalled seeing grey, rubber floor mats rolled up in the back during the test drive, but assumed they must have 'mistakenly' been taken out when they were cleaning out the truck prior to delivery.

I've asked the dealer to provide me with the floor seats (you would think they should know what the stock floor mats are) but they are scratching their heads on this.

Can anyone else with a 2019 raptor let me know what kind of stock floor mats (i.e. none, rubber, carpet) you had in the back seat?

Trying to properly arm myself before going back to the dealer or understand if I'm just being plain crazy here.