2019 Raptor - 7.0 est 500-550 hp/ over 500ftlb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Article seems legit to me. Might as well have been a Ford press release :Stupid Me:

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard through a source at Ford performance that it is going to have around 600 hp at the crank, maybe more

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

That will turn the stock 37s that it’s coming with from the factory really well

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like someone found Sasquatch’s blog. Lots of “could”, “might”, “should”, and “rumored” in that article. sounds legit to me. I also like how he said “put the Raptor back to the top of it’s class”. I wonder what he thinks is ahead of it right now? The Power Wagon? The TRD? The Chevy Colorado? LOL.

OP
OP
IamCanadian

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo. for you V6 boys your future is called a Ranger Raptor. You actual think Ford is not going to put in 7.0L into their racing program.

Sbardy

Reaction score
Wouldn’t matter to me if the 7.0l came out. I’d buy one if it is more appealing to me at the time...

what I wouldn’t do is act like wearing old underwear is cool when I could buy fresh new ones...