2019 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to honestly say the Raptor is like it’s own breed of Ford truck in many cases. It’s a wider chunky beast, super aggressive looks, on road ride quality is fantastic for being designed for off-road use. Where it can really shine. Power is great and mileage good for what it is. Did I mention the interior is also really comfy and plenty of toys with the offered packages?

This almost sounds like a sales pitch. But when something is done right it’s worth noting.

Hey I drive a Lariat now and been in many king ranch's and platinums......They're super nice trucks and all ride well.

I thought about the Roush package but that basically puts you at Raptor pricing and above on a Lariat.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True many nice trucks out there. I guess it comes down to, what really interests you. You may want to check one out in person.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True many nice trucks out there. I guess it comes down to, what really interests you. You may want to check one out in person.

So parked next to a Raptor the other day at Home Depot, the owner was checking out my Lariat, we chatted for a while. He loves his Raptor but he use to have my truck and basically said he doesn't have the time to off road like he thought he would, driving downtown Denver is a pain but he still loves the Raptor. He didn't feel he was using it to his potential which would be my dilemma.

Just saw my local dealer has 19' Lariats marked $10k off and 0% for 72 months. Thats' hard to justify doing a Raptor when you won't really use it for what its built for. I leveled my truck and put 33's on it, other than looks it serves no real purpose....but F it it looks cool!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But the Raptor does double duty as a pothole and speed bump eater on crappy Downtown streets to

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there Lariat forums everywhere?
Put a Lariat on YouTube and get automatic hits.
Women, children, old men all asking about a Lariat in a parking lot?
Nope.
Haven't driven the new Lariats. On paper, they mostly made sense for me over the 19 Raptor I bought.
But they aren't Raptors.

I took my son camping in my suv this spring. Long, rough road. Even though I had good tires on it, I had to go pretty slow. Didn't want to beat the snot out of it. It was a looong slow drive.

We went for a similar trip a few weeks ago. I think we both laughed and giggled most of the way there and back.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the Raptor make sense for many? Probably not. Can it be used for most any type of situation? Hell yeah. I’m hooked on the versatility of this truck.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Awesome looking in white. I think your really going to enjoy this truck.