2019 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right Rose City Ford (a dealer here in Windsor, Ontario CANADA) has 10 left on their lot and are offering $7000 CAN off MSRP

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 2019 for invoice plus dealer handling. Seemed like a great deal, it was about $6k off MSRP. Shop around, the first dealer I went to said sticker was the best they could do, so I went to another dealer. Waiting until the end of the year you might be able to score a better deal as they make room for the 2020.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got about 7% off msrp 2 months ago. Dealer had too many '19's and more on the way. Sticker was about 6 grand higher than msrp. When I tried to get an '18, it was sticker or nothing. When I tried to get a '17, it was sticker or nothing. This was the first time they've been selling near msrp, let alone below.

gtbguy

Reaction score
Its possible there won't be any more discounts you find now vs. the end of the year. As many as you all said, Raptors do indeed hold their prices very well and it wouldn't serve Ford to drop the prices. The only thing for sure is there will still be plenty of 2019s to choose from December 21st. Plus, I must admit I do enjoy the hunt!

gtbguy

Reaction score
You can negotiate any dealer prep possibly or if this truck doesn’t include a bedliner? Ask them to throw in a Linux spray in as the cost isn’t much but it’s another bonus for you and they can close a deal.

Good Luck with it and let us know!

Good point regarding the Linux spray in. During the final negotiations would be the best time to see if they'll throw it in.

I won't be considering a 2020 because as you said, there is no reason to discount them this early. 2019 is my only hope for any end of year discounting.

I'll definitely report my purchase but I must admit I'm enjoying the "Raptor hunt".

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes looking and checking out trucks, for your best deal can be fun. Dealing with some dealerships isn’t. I ended up having a very pleasant experience and got mine discounted. Just get the options you want. You May find a truck with the factory spray in. But if not that’s only 500 or so for a dealer to eat to close a deal with you. Otherwise it’s a hard purchase to get anything extra thrown in. Have fun.

OP
OP
T

Tom Mertz

Reaction score
I'm currently ay 68,500 for the truck which is in that 7-8% off MSRP range, and 18,500 for my trade (2013 4Runner, ~95k miles). I was hoping for a bit more on the trade but these are their final offer numbers. I did get them to throw in a spray-in liner and a cover after they said they were firm on price and trade, so that's something.
I gave them advance notice that if we do agree to numbers, I could put a deposit down until I free up some money. My plan was to have a trade, finance a portion, and use some cash from a stock sale. Last night, they said this deal was good if I could take delivery by Friday. :emotions122: I said as I already told them, that would be impossible. I'm not going to apply for a loan or initiate a trade because I might buy a vehicle. They are trying to hit a truck number for mfr. incentives and this would have appraently been the sale that got them to their number. So now I'm waiting to hear if they will honor this deal in November. If not, I will move on.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t understand them, if they agreed to take your deposit that means they will hold the truck until you can come back and close the deal. This deposit hold time could allow from anywhere between a couple of days or longer. Sounds like there giving you a day or so. The sale sounds borderline high pressure. They should give you time to take care of business.

I went down to look at my truck Saturday after speaking with the salesman. Left a refundable deposit that afternoon and said we have a deal based on the numbers, but I need to also wrap up a few financial details on my end. I had a good few days to do it no problem and finished the sale and drove the truck off the lot Wednesday eve. Happy days.

I would basically tell them you need about this much time or find another truck. I bet they go with it.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted this in a 2020 pricing thread, I didn't see this one.

My local dealer in CO has a loaded 19' Raptor for $1k off MSRP. It would be like $69k.

Currently drive a 15' F150 V8, never drove a Raptor but I do love my truck. I drive it from CO to Michigan every year and use it for work driving all over CO and WY. I do think the new eco boost with a 10 speed is better than my 15' but I am curious how much better is the Raptor over a new Lariat? Every time I see a Raptor i feel like my son when he sees a Monster Truck, they just look so cool. My truck kinda sucks to drive into Denver so I know a Raptor would be worse.

My plan was to get a new truck anyway next year but with the Raptor going for MSRP they aren't that much more than a Lariat now with the $10k mark up.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to honestly say the Raptor is like it’s own breed of Ford truck in many cases. It’s a wider chunky beast, super aggressive looks, on road ride quality is fantastic for being designed for off-road use. Where it can really shine. Power is great and mileage good for what it is. Did I mention the interior is also really comfy and plenty of toys with the offered packages?

This almost sounds like a sales pitch. But when something is done right it’s worth noting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts