2019 Performance Upgrade Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should consider an intake/filter. You want to upgrade to a larger cone filter f ok r the surface area of the filter, as the OE filter is undersized and already chokes the engine of air. You can get an enclosed filter box, lots make them (e.g. S&B, etc), which will not increase noise, but will allow for increased air flow. Keep in mind, the OE filter in the Raptor shares the same filter as the standard Ecoboost...more horsepower and torque needs more fuel and air!

jhouse55

Reaction score
I went for the Cobb tuner and even with the 87,91, and 93 tunes they provided, I definitely felt a little difference when hitting the throttle. My next step is the Cobb intake then later down the road do the intercooler upgrade. I have no interest either in making mine any louder than it is.
wish Goosetuned was closer but I’m down in Tampa,FL!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I went for the Cobb tuner and even with the 87,91, and 93 tunes they provided, I definitely felt a little difference when hitting the throttle. My next step is the Cobb intake then later down the road do the intercooler upgrade. I have no interest either in making mine any louder than it is.
wish Goosetuned was closer but I’m down in Tampa,FL!

He can email tunes. That's how he did mine. I am in Washington State.