2019 Performance Upgrade Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bubbles560

Reaction score
Hi all!

After reading through various threads I wanted to throw a performance question out there for my stock 2019 801A Raptor.

I am looking to get some additional power, however I DO NOT want to make the truck louder in any way. I know there are many easy performance upgrades (cold air intake, exhaust, tune, etc.), however I was wondering what the best options are that do not increase the sound of the truck overall.

I get this sounds kinda dumb, however with the combo of a wife and a newborn, would like the truck to be pretty quiet. Appreciate any insight here!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intake and exhaust are purely for noise. There is no HP gain with those mods, they're not the weak link in the drivetrain. Intercooler and tune are the lowest hanging performace fruit and won't noticably increase noise. If you're concerned with the wife and kiddo enjoying the truck, consider using forscan to turn off the fake engine noise as well.

You can also look into buying the Limited's muffler. Some members have swapped the Raptor muffler with the Limited's to further reduce the exhaust note.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Intake and exhaust are purely for noise. There is no HP gain with those mods, they're not the weak link in the drivetrain. Intercooler and tune are the lowest hanging performace fruit and won't noticably increase noise. If you're concerned with the wife and kiddo enjoying the truck, consider using forscan to turn off the fake engine noise as well.

You can also look into buying the Limited's muffler. Some members have swapped the Raptor muffler with the Limited's to further reduce the exhaust note.

This.