2019 Performance Blue in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MKD

MKD

Reaction score
Welcome! How do you like the softopper? I have thought about getting one just to use when I load up the bed with camping stuff after I install my SDHQ tire carrier.
It’s pretty good for me. I like how easy it is to take on and off (2 minutes at most). I usually leave it off unless I need to pack it in. I also used it to sleep in on that trip. I’m only 5-10 so I could just barely fit in the bed diagonally. It’s definitely waterproof, and definitely NOT dust proof-but it does keep dust down than having nothing there. If i secure it to the forward end of the cab like they recommend I bet that would help a ton. For now I just leave it loosely hanging.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty good for me. I like how easy it is to take on and off (2 minutes at most). I usually leave it off unless I need to pack it in. I also used it to sleep in on that trip. I’m only 5-10 so I could just barely fit in the bed diagonally. It’s definitely waterproof, and definitely NOT dust proof-but it does keep dust down than having nothing there. If i secure it to the forward end of the cab like they recommend I bet that would help a ton. For now I just leave it loosely hanging.
Thats exactly what I'm looking for. Just keep water of my gear. Dust I don't really care about. Thank you sir!!

Raptor_VA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the beautiful truck. Great pics. Looking forward to seeing more as you turn it into your camping rig!