2019 Performance Blue in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKD

Reaction score
Hey all,

New member in the Wasatch Front. Bought a 2019 Performance Blue last year around this time (only 5k miles, I think it was a dealer loaner truck from Canada). Was supposed to be a daily driver, but I find that all I want to do with the truck is take it off road, so I try to save the miles for that. Plan is to start building a truck camping platform, so I figured I would make a profile so I can ask questions of the more experienced people on the forum. Pictures are from a trip taken earlier in the year through the San Rafael Swell. Beauty of living in Utah is that if the crowds of Moab aren't your thing, there are thousands of miles and hundreds of other great trails to explore.
IMG_5643.jpegNarrow underpass below I-70. ~One inch clearance on both sides with mirrors folded. IMG_5474.jpegJust outside Capitol ReefIMG_5667.jpegI-70 bridgesIMG_2636.jpegWidth can be an issue at times for the stuff I am exploring, but even then, I don't think there is a better truck out there for what I want to do.

I love getting out with it, be happy to go with any groups out here in the west.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Outstanding, Congratulations on a Beautiful Raptor. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
If you ever head South, Mesquite, St. George m, Vegas, give me a shout. I’m always looking to hit the trail.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! How do you like the softopper? I have thought about getting one just to use when I load up the bed with camping stuff after I install my SDHQ tire carrier.