2019 Oxford White SCREW AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peoria Ford was one of two dealers not charging over MSRP here in the valley. I was also able to negotiate a bit. If I had a chance to wait on a purchase there are prob better times to buy to get “a deal” as most dealers were desolate on Raptors but I was happy with the experience and price.
When I started thinking about a Raptor a little over a year ago, they must have had at least 25 on the lot, some of them 17's I'm pretty sure they were $10k over at that time. Sanderson was at sticker, but wouldn't go lower.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peoria Ford was one of two dealers not charging over MSRP here in the valley. I was also able to negotiate a bit. If I had a chance to wait on a purchase there are prob better times to buy to get “a deal” as most dealers were desolate on Raptors but I was happy with the experience and price.

Glad you had a better experience than I did, I personally would go back with all the games they played with me.

The truck looks great! Enjoy it!

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck (perfect color for AZ I don't know how people can drive black, it's a solar panel), and nicely appointed off the lot.

OP
OP
J

JustinK

Reaction score
Glad you had a better experience than I did, I personally would go back with all the games they played with me.

The truck looks great! Enjoy it!
They tried to play games. I wouldn't say it was a "great" experience but comparatively they were the lesser of two evils compared to some of the other dealerships. If I wasn't looking to buy on the 30th of the month they probably wouldn't have dealt with me. Their attitude was that they will sell these trucks regardless and bragged about all the spring training MLB players that bought from them while they were here. I told the finance guy to keep his extended warranty and gap coverage, which were both at premium pricing. I wasn't planning on buying that day and didn't get preapproved for a loan (my biggest regret) so I also refinanced their loan which was at a high percentage for my credit score for a better percentage the following week.