2019 Oxford White SCREW AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkG

Reaction score
I believe it depends on when the truck was built. The more recent 2019s on the lot had both Recaro and Carbon fiber packages. The 2019s on the lot previous to the last few weeks I test drove only had the Carbon fiber package. To be honest most of the trucks on the lot had every option available including the one I bought.
That’s awesome because my 2019 SCREW just got delivered to the dealership and when I was putting the order sheet together when I ordered it, Fords site wouldn’t let me do both options because I wanted the Recaro’s and the CF package and opted for the CF package just because it wouldn’t let me do both. Your build came out very nice, congrats!

OP
OP
J

JustinK

Reaction score
That’s awesome because my 2019 SCREW just got delivered to the dealership and when I was putting the order sheet together when I ordered it, Fords site wouldn’t let me do both options because I wanted the Recaro’s and the CF package and opted for the CF package just because it wouldn’t let me do both. Your build came out very nice, congrats!
Peoria Ford May have added the option but they did have a second truck on the lot in the same color with all the same options that was fresh off the delivery truck. It didn’t have the dealer added options and they were willing to deal on this one since it was the last day of the month. Buying a Raptor was impromptu as someone totaled out my ‘16 Mustang GT so I had to buy what I could get. At first didn’t like the Recaro seats (or the price for that option) but they’ve grown on me and I’m glad I have them. Thanks for all the love. I can’t wait to hit some trails around here. Also if there are any clubs in the Phoenix area I’d love to join.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a number of issues with your truck.

1. I have a Performance Blue, yet your white remains my favorite color. I think I’ll end it by jumping out of my basement window. Hey, I’m a ***** and don’t like too much pain.

2. Love your mods and I don’t have them yet.

3. Any dealer who told a prospective buyer you couldn’t order CF with Recaros was right, but dead wrong. If you ordered Recaros, you automatically got CF, so as usual the dealers are a bunch of poorly informed dotards.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a number of issues with your truck.

1. I have a Performance Blue, yet your white remains my favorite color. I think I’ll end it by jumping out of my basement window. Hey, I’m a ***** and don’t like too much pain.

2. Love your mods and I don’t have them yet.

3. Any dealer who told a prospective buyer you couldn’t order CF with Recaros was right, but dead wrong. If you ordered Recaros, you automatically got CF, so as usual the dealers are a bunch of poorly informed dotards.
I was gonna say that's why you can't order both. The CF is part of the Recaro package. The reason Peoria Ford seems to be dealing now is because nobody would pay their huge ADM when they could go 6 miles and buy at sticker.

OP
OP
J

JustinK

Reaction score
Peoria Ford was one of two dealers not charging over MSRP here in the valley. I was also able to negotiate a bit. If I had a chance to wait on a purchase there are prob better times to buy to get “a deal” as most dealers were desolate on Raptors but I was happy with the experience and price.