2019 Order came in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remi

Reaction score
Congrats friend, but 21.7 mpg! Wow, everybody is averaging 17 mpg if they're lucky, I bet you a Popeyes chicken sandwich that if you log in the mpg yourself manually on an app, you're not getting 21.7 mpg [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jason Snokhous

Jason Snokhous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was straight highway driving in flat Texas. Last time I filled up my range on the fuel was 668 mile to empty. I also run 93 octane so that increases the MPG as well. But sure, maybe it’s a little off.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ Dont let them take your fire Jason... I tell ppl I get 22mpg all the time and its right after I reset it LOL

Do

OP
OP
Jason Snokhous

Jason Snokhous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Dont let them take your fire Jason... I tell ppl I get 22mpg all the time and its right after I reset it LOL

Do
I got 21.7 on a 200 mile trip so it’s for real. Overall mileage since I bought it 1500 miles ago says 18.5 mpg. I do more highway driving than city. I think the 93 octane makes a big difference. Also have a JLT catch can on. That may not do much but there is an argument for eliminating most of the blow by oil not going into your intake and getting mixed into the combustion.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check the miles per gallon manually. The mileage computer on our trucks is rarely accurate.