2019 Open Invite - Coyote Work's Overland Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donh

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you are in the PNW, Coyote Work's is having another open invite next Friday (Oct 11-13th) starting in Brothers, Oregon. Last year we had over 42 rigs, only one Raptor. We've scouted the route and it's going to be a lot of fun so, if you can make it, I'll see you there. :)

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool, I'm in a silver 2014 SCREW. If you do make it, be sure to say howdy.
Will do! I'm in a black '12 with a shell on the bed. If my brother makes it, he's in a '71 Bronco. Used to be green but I think it's in black primer now...

OP
OP
D

donh

Reaction score
Will do! I'm in a black '12 with a shell on the bed. If my brother makes it, he's in a '71 Bronco. Used to be green but I think it's in black primer now...

Awesome, hope to see ya'll there.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got someone to cover my weekend shift and took off Friday... Heading out Thursday afternoon ish.
My brother is recovering from surgery and can't come, but my dad may bring his Jeep!

OP
OP
D

donh

Reaction score
I’m just guessing but if we got started at 10, it would be 2-3 hours to Brothers. Ask on Casey’s channel, but I’m guessing early afternoon we’ll be done.