2019 OEM Tailgate Applique Differs from 2017-2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the event anyone is considering applying lettering, etc. to a 2019 tailgate applique, be aware that the FORD letter size differs slightly from that of the 2017/2018. I $75 lesion I just learned. ;^) Not sure why it changed but it has.....

Good luck....

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the event anyone is considering applying lettering, etc. to a 2019 tailgate applique, be aware that the FORD letter size differs slightly from that of the 2017/2018. I $75 lesion I just learned. ;^) Not sure why it changed but it has.....

Good luck....
Good info; Won't the seller take them back? Their mistake for not knowing that. If they won't give exchange or refund, you should post their name so others can decide if they want to stay away.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://rockymountaingraphics.com/

You won't find a vendor with better customer service. the post office lost my first shipment for my grill letters before Christmas and he sent me a replacement set free and would not take payment for it (to include shipping). 5 weeks later the post office delivered my first order (no kidding) and I offered to return it to Rocky Mountain and he told me to just keep it.