2019 non-B&O system info wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon D

Reaction score
Hi all-

I just moved up from a loaded 2015 Lariat to an 801a 2019 Raptor SCrew (with navigation added) last month. I don’t have the B&O system, so to say the stereo sucks is an understatement.

I’m looking for any information about the stereo so that I can start working through an upgrade list. I’d like to keep all of the system chimes and Navi sounds so I’m thinking of using a DSR1 to start, but with no info to start with, I’m not sure if that’s the way to go.

I’ve done some googling and searched on this form and the F150 forum without much luck. I’ve found some threads about upgrading a B&O system but nothing specific to the base system. I’ve also searched Tasca but they don’t have schematics for the 2019 yet.

I’ve also dropped the seat backs but nothing can’t see anything obvious, no sub or factory DSP. The DSP is probably behind the carpet but I haven’t pulled it back yet though.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
18 and 19 base models are the same. Maybe 17 too

OP
OP
J

Jon D

Reaction score
Thanks Guy! That’s exactly what I needed to know.

Your write-ups have been remarkably helpful btw!

Last edited: