2019 - MPT Performance tuning!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ccutright

Reaction score
Tune has been great so far until today... Threw the PO234 (overboost condition) code, anyone else have this happen? I was running the 93 prx tune and under pretty hard acceleration 20 - 80 mph.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update.

As mentioned we are tweaking it before I bring it for final tuning. Mike sent me a quick revision to help with my larger and heavier wheels.
To confirm they are tuning engine and transmission for our trucks, similar to what they did for the 2017 and 2018’s.
The tweak he made also turned up the throttle response which was much appreciated and feels better.

Just a quick rant on everyday driving vs stock.

The truck feels like it’s in sport mode right away. Throttle and engine response is much better and I can hear the turbo wine a litte more. 0-60 seems to get there super fast and the truck feels very quick. Definitely an upgrade over stock. When I put in sport mode I get an instant smile as everything is just amplified.

What’s exciting is that Mike is adamant about hitting his goals and I am sure when I take it back he will find the extra HP and Torque he knows he can find but within all safe parameters.

I will keep you posted and very excited about having an end result for all here soon.

I am sure you can contact them and get a stock file read and ready to receive your tuned files. We will be collectively ready very soon.

Some more photos for you:
View attachment 118976
View attachment 118977

Those wheels are beautiful! What kind are they?