2019 - MPT Performance tuning!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfadchi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m on V3 of my MPT tune for my 2019. I can say Mike is freaking awesome to work with. I’ve data logged and given my feedback and he’s made adjustments and sent me new tunes. I’m really happy with this most recent tune. The transmission shifts are really nice and smooth. Power feels instant.

Back when I had my GT500 (967WHP) I worked with Jon Lund. I always loved working with him and felt he was the best in the industry, I can say without a doubt I get that same feeling with Mike. Customer service is top notch. I’m sure they have tons of customers but they make you feel like they care about your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish there were more tests of the 93 tune on the 2019s. So they are available with and without the trans tune, correct? Thanks.....

Kinger9

Reaction score
What device do you like with the MPT tune? I am not happy with SCT on my last GTX the unit was $699 and when I went to unlock and sell it (because it wouldn't work on the raptor) they said I have zero unlocks left. I called them and they want $150 to add a unlock?!? Had to sell on eBay for $250. Made me mad. I have HPtuners on my V8 RX7, so maybe N gauge? I trade every 3 years so being removable and not losing $450 would be a plus LOL. Thanks

RomoLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read the whole thread and leaning towards this tune, just a bit confused in the options on their tunes page. Whats the 1x MPT and the 3x MPT Ngauge differ from MPT COBB accessport?

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read the whole thread and leaning towards this tune, just a bit confused in the options on their tunes page. Whats the 1x MPT and the 3x MPT Ngauge differ from MPT COBB accessport?
I believe the 1x simply gives you one tune and the 3x gives you three tunes on the n gauge programmer. You can also get the mpt tune on the Cobb accessport programmer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk