2019 "Live" suspension mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kahuna

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Ok so we know the Collars can fit, the most important question here is will leveling out the front with lets say a 1.5" collar cause issues for the electronics of the shocks?

RPG says no issues.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues

Thanks. I think it would help put everyone’s mind to ease and sell your product more in the 19s if you elaborate a bit more than no issues. The travel in the shock will change with the collars so trying to understand how that doesn’t effect things??

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I think it would help put everyone’s mind to ease and sell your product more in the 19s if you elaborate a bit more than no issues. The travel in the shock will change with the collars so trying to understand how that doesn’t effect things??

The man said he does not want to elaborate - have some respect.

OP
OP
Kahuna

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I believe there is an embargo from Ford on talking about the suspension. I don't expect RPG to jeopardise the relationships which got them early visibility so we can put our minds at ease a week earlier.

Patience grasshopper.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK...so I put in a question to a company known as Shock Therapy because they are already doing suspension tuning for the Polaris Dynomax systems which are very similar to the Ford system about what tuning they are doing to the Fox Live shock right now...will share what they reply.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
OK...so I put in a question to a company known as Shock Therapy because they are already doing suspension tuning for the Polaris Dynomax systems which are very similar to the Ford system about what tuning they are doing to the Fox Live shock right now...will share what they reply.

progress will go quickly if Ford used a stand-alone shock controller that receives inputs from the PCM/BCM.

It will be a real bitch if it is integrated control.

The gt350s are stand-alone, so there is hope!

I think you'll see a lot of brand new suspension packages from the aftermarket that utilize the factory 3.0s as a result of all of this.

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Due to confidentiality we can not get into the details of this "Live Valve" controller... Fortunately Ford Performance and Fox were very smart about writing the control system coding.

Something to Chew on, we are working on a "Dongle" that will simply plug into the OBD2 port that will allow you to remove the "Fox Live Valve Shocks"

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Due to confidentiality we can not get into the details of this "Live Valve" controller... Fortunately Ford Performance and Fox were very smart about writing the control system coding.

Something to Chew on, we are working on a "Dongle" that will simply plug into the OBD2 port that will allow you to remove the "Fox Live Valve Shocks"

Get the control API from fox and I'll write some replacement shock control software :)