2019 "Live" suspension mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cdcorn1

Reaction score
For SoCal I would highly recommend Baja HQ in San Juan Capistrano. They work on most brands, but specialize in Raptors. The shop is owned by a great group of guys who have been racing in Baja for decades and really know how to set up Raptors. These are the same mechanics that work on TT #16. All their shop/chase trucks are Raptors.

They have have a package called the Desert Assassins “Grocery Getter” which is what I had them put my truck. This includes Fox Racing 3.0 shocks, Deaver’s, Camburg UCAs, 37” BFG KO2s, Method wheels. I also had them install an ICOM VHF radio, Baja Designs Ultimate fog pocket lights kit, and the Bulletproof Diesel 3rd brake light antenna mount.

They can get just about any brand you want, plus their customer service is second to none.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jason,
I checked out Merles Automotive and they are actually pretty experienced with Raptors. They've done all the builds for Seth Wadley for years and have done all the modded Raptors they had on the lot, minus the Shelby Baja Raptors they have. I doubt they have the expertise that it sounds like you guys have on these trucks, but I really wanted to roll the cost of the aftermarket into the truck note. So after I got comfortable with Merles, I pulled the trigger with Seth Wadley.

I'm flying into OKC when I go pick up my Raptor from them, but on the way down, I will definitely make it a point to stop by your shop to see what you guys do. From all the love you get around here, it looks like you guys have your stuff together on these trucks!

Because I was overruled on $6,000 for the Factory Fox 3.0's, I'm going to live with a leveling kit for now....

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No worries. I'm very very familiar with Merles Automotive.

Swing by on your way through Dallas. We will be here. We always have some cool **** in the shop.

This picture is mainly to :chair: @zombiekiller . I havent sent him pictures of his baby in 48 hours. :p:p:p

untitled-0065.jpg

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[QUOTE="zombiekiller, post: 1302292, member: 25186" I brought my truck to the fellas from new orleans because they are the best this side of AZ/Cali.

Who would you recommend in Southern California?[/QUOTE]

Feel free to come to the shop any time.. Take a look at the parts before you buy. BajaHQ has been killing it for us. We were at their shop till late last night helping them get a truck ready for Baja this AM.

OP
OP
Kahuna

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Back the "Live Valve" questions. :)~ Yes our SPC (Spring Perch Collars) work with the 2019 Live Valve Shocks.

Wow, thanks for letting us know. Is there any height restrictions on the front collar that you are aware of? What about the rear?

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for letting us know. Is there any height restrictions on the front collar that you are aware of? What about the rear?

No Restrictions on the front collars. Rear. Also good to go.. You just have to keep the shocks on it.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries. I'm very very familiar with Merles Automotive.

Swing by on your way through Dallas. We will be here. We always have some cool **** in the shop.

This picture is mainly to :chair: @zombiekiller . I havent sent him pictures of his baby in 48 hours. :p:p:p

View attachment 115326

OMG, that is some SERIOUS **** you have in the shop!!!

usajoeh

Reaction score
Not to change the subject but has anyone recieved their 2019 Raptor yet? I was supposed to have mine last week but its still sitting on the dock waiting for the rail car to pick it up. it had a delivery date from the 8th to the 15th and now shows no date. WTF!