2019 "Live" suspension mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did eibachs up front and icon option 2 in the rear.
Now after installing the eibachs and doing the spc cam lock kit I did notice the shock sounding like it would top out over good bumps or the backside of speed bumps.
I read that guys/gals were getting the dealers to reset the ride height and honestly ever since I took mine in for the recalibration of the live valves it no longer does that.
Not saying it has to be done but it made it better for me.
Cost me an hour of dealer time to have it done.
Hope this helps

codeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, no further adjustments. Simply install the new Eibach/Geiser coil or a set of perch collars and go. We do however recommend an alignment after installation.

This is not 100% accurate information whatsoever. If you modify the ride height to any degree based on different springs front and/or rear, you need to re-set the ride height calibration. Especially if you install Deavers or Icon leaf springs, and the ride height in the rear has increased, there will be slightly more weight shifted to the front of the vehicle. The shocks do NOT auto-reset and calibrate themselves.

Not true.

Raptized19

Reaction score
So if I read this correctly, no matter which spring I use front and rear, I will need to take it the the dealer for a ride height recalibration?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if I read this correctly, no matter which spring I use front and rear, I will need to take it the the dealer for a ride height recalibration?

Yes. Any time the suspension is disassembled/reassembled or if a ride height sensor is removed/installed, the Ride Height Calibration Routine needs to be completed.