2019 "Live" suspension mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure how mid-travel will work with live valve but I did see the Camburg setup...be interesting if they can pull it off. I hoping some reviews of the 3.0 race series come out soon. I've been holding off on modding my 19s suspension because of not wanting to lose some or all of the live valve benefits.
I’m definitely going to be going for those this spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping an old thread....I saw on the keep it dirty off-road YouTube that he was concerned the geisers would be too tall with the live valves. I haven’t heard or read (other than this old thread) about any issues with geisers/eibachs/deavers etc being paired with the stock 19/20 live valves. I’m assuming all is well with these combos? No override chip or anything is necessary or recommend?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping an old thread....I saw on the keep it dirty off-road YouTube that he was concerned the geisers would be too tall with the live valves. I haven’t heard or read (other than this old thread) about any issues with geisers/eibachs/deavers etc being paired with the stock 19/20 live valves. I’m assuming all is well with these combos? No override chip or anything is necessary or recommend?
The Geiser/Eibach/Deaver springs will all work with the live valve suspension. Each time the truck starts the computer resets and will adjust

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So no further adjustments are needed? I read somewhere that the height sensors need to be adjusted.

No, no further adjustments. Simply install the new Eibach/Geiser coil or a set of perch collars and go. We do however recommend an alignment after installation.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, no further adjustments. Simply install the new Eibach/Geiser coil or a set of perch collars and go. We do however recommend an alignment after installation.

being the Eibachs only raise the front of the live valves 1.7" instead of 2.5 like the 2015-2018 Raptors, how high do the Geisers lift the front of the 2019+ Raptors? I would figured it'd be a good bit less as well.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
being the Eibachs only raise the front of the live valves 1.7" instead of 2.5 like the 2015-2018 Raptors, how high do the Geisers lift the front of the 2019+ Raptors? I would figured it'd be a good bit less as well.

We're seeing 2" to 2.25" for the Geisers on average for the 2019-2020 Raptors. Closer to 2.5" maybe a hair more on the 2017-2018 Raptors.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're seeing 2" to 2.25" for the Geisers on average for the 2019-2020 Raptors. Closer to 2.5" maybe a hair more on the 2017-2018 Raptors.

How do the Geisers ride compared to the Eibachs on the Live Valves? Id imaging the Eibachs ride a bit plusher since there isn't as much preload and they are linear?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the Geisers ride compared to the Eibachs on the Live Valves? Id imaging the Eibachs ride a bit plusher since there isn't as much preload and they are linear?

Correct, the Geiser coils are a progressive design while the Eibachs are going to ride much closer to the OEM coils. Geisers are going to be a bit more stiff and a bit more off road oriented. When broken in, the majority of the feedback we have received is positive and that they ride well.

Eibach = 544lb/inch coil rate
Geiser = 700lb/inch coil rate