2019 "Live" suspension mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spent some time with the FOX engineer at the Vendor area at the Easter Jeep Safari. They are bringing out a mod kit for the 19s, but at this point you have to buy all new shocks with it as well. It is a plug and play and uses the 19's Ford computer, but at this point not the live valve shocks that come with the Raptor. He said maybe in the future they would release the plug and play module, but first the entire kit. $ 6,000.00 Supposed to be released around July. I told him I would like to be able to adjust the shocks, like on my new RZR, which has comfort, sport and hard settings, but I wasn't interested in spending $ 6,000 to do it. (My wife was standing right next to me, so I had to say it)

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent some time with the FOX engineer at the Vendor area at the Easter Jeep Safari. They are bringing out a mod kit for the 19s, but at this point you have to buy all new shocks with it as well. It is a plug and play and uses the 19's Ford computer, but at this point not the live valve shocks that come with the Raptor. He said maybe in the future they would release the plug and play module, but first the entire kit. $ 6,000.00 Supposed to be released around July. I told him I would like to be able to adjust the shocks, like on my new RZR, which has comfort, sport and hard settings, but I wasn't interested in spending $ 6,000 to do it. (My wife was standing right next to me, so I had to say it)

Yeah that's the same thing I was told by a Fox engineer over the phone a couple months ago, right before I bought my 19. I knew it would be a full set of shocks just like the race kit for the 17-18. I'm cool with that. I just hope there is some way to do manual adjustments, like you said for the RZR. I'm a Can-Am guy but I love the live valve setup on my friend's Turbo S. If they could just copy-paste that same setup from the RZR into the Raptor that would be legit :)

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new live valve shocks could be 3.5" that come in this kit. At least that is what I heard. Lets see if it's true.

RomoLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how is everybody liking the fox live valve? Just got the 19 and thinking on getting the 3.0 fox race coil overs or should I stick with the live valves?

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how is everybody liking the fox live valve? Just got the 19 and thinking on getting the 3.0 fox race coil overs or should I stick with the live valves?

I would at least wait to see what Fox comes up with for the race kit. It shouldn't be much longer, I was told late Summer by Fox so might be worth the wait.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the live valve shocks. I also agree to wait, Fox is bringing out bigger shocks that work with the computer and are adjustable live valve. They only work on the 19s. Also told late summer.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to hold out. I could easily throw my Fox 3.0’s that I had on my ‘17, but really actually like how the ‘19 rides onroad stock. If they come out with a live upgrade, I’ll be all over it.

zane

Reaction score
I like the live valve shocks. I also agree to wait, Fox is bringing out bigger shocks that work with the computer and are adjustable live valve. They only work on the 19s. Also told late summer.

Any links to this by any chance? I'm interested in getting some information on them if there is any out there.

Eli

Reaction score
798F96E5-3025-47B1-ACCA-88876FB390D4.jpeg 85B85D37-C901-42B5-8BD0-92FA5150B085.jpeg B21F99A2-6CE6-41E9-B564-D24D5D993F95.jpeg C51B56E1-BC57-40E7-9BE5-0210AA9AE717.jpeg 0F5F24B7-DFCC-44F5-9EB2-F2CB8433B93C.jpeg Hey guys new here bought my raptor 3 weeks ago and have been missing since I bought this thing. So I have the 19 Screw and have added the eibach springs and absolutely love them. No complaints at all so far. I have installed method bead locks along with Falken AT3 37s. I don’t think they measure out to be exactly 37” but they’re pretty close. I had to do minor trimming for street driving. However, off-road I had a bunch of rubbing and will need new fenders. Was going to wait with fenders till the new fox race shocks are available and was also interested to see if I could somehow use those shocks with the RPG bolt kit. Anyone hear anything from fox?