GEN 2 2019 issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whick1

Reaction score
Hey, truck has right at 30000 miles on it. No issues whatsoever. I go out to start truck after work truck starts fine I backup truck dies out. Red battery light comes on. I go to start and it starts right back. I take off and make it about 1/4 mile truck dies again and battery light comes back on. I have to crank it a couple times but it starts back but battery light is still on. I take off and it misses a couple times then battery light goes off and truck runs perfect. I go to auto parts store they check battery it is fine. I start truck back up and it runs fine. No lights other than the battery light ever came on. Any help guys? Thanks

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check cables for tightness. After that check batt voltage. Its poss previous owner let the truck sit a lot without charger… Modern tech extremely voltage sensitive.

OP
OP
W

Whick1

Reaction score
Cables are good and tight. I don't know what else to check. Could it have been bad gas? I'm at a loss.