2019 Geiser/Deaver combo Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m getting ready to trade in my 2017 and have the Geiser and Deaver+3 spings swapped from the 2017 to the 2019. Is everything still going well? Any issues at all?
Hey Jeff, not to hijack this thread, but since you’re a fellow Ohioan, I’d be happy to get you set up! If you want lift, I’d highly recommend the Icon leaf springs.

PM with any questions and if you’re interested, we can work out a deal and I can help answer more questions. We are located in Cleveland.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To the OP:
Why did you disconnect your L/Valve shocks (or maybe I mis-understood and you didn't)
How bad does the tire/wheel package rub at full compression?

Thanks!

FerdFteen

Reaction score
@kromealt thanks for the write up and timely thread. I couldn't find anything on the 19s with Deavers and was just going to create a thread this morning asking if anyone had done it.

OP
OP
K

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the OP:
Why did you disconnect your L/Valve shocks (or maybe I mis-understood and you didn't)
How bad does the tire/wheel package rub at full compression?

Thanks!
You have to disconnect the Live wires to remove the shock and replace the springs, obviously they're reconnected after installation. I haven't rubbed at compression up front at all - did in the rear before deavers.

OP
OP
K

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok...my bad...thanks!
No worries. To clarify, I didn't rub at compression so fenders aren't required but still did at full lock with some compression so the standard inner plastic liner trimming is still necessary.