2019+ Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luke19

Reaction score
Fitment is difficult, the reservoir is giving me issues. I'm trying to keep the hoses of the coil by pushing the reservoir forward, but the the solenoid and cap push up into the body mount. Does anyone have any recommendations, or see where I made a mistake.

Thanks

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fitment is difficult, the reservoir is giving me issues. I'm trying to keep the hoses of the coil by pushing the reservoir forward, but the the solenoid and cap push up into the body mount. Does anyone have any recommendations, or see where I made a mistake.

Thanks
Pics would help.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks

its not such a big deal if they touch the spring, but i'd be more concerned with the UCA..

luke19

Reaction score
Dose anyone know the torque value for the bolt on the preload collar. I've looked through the fox instruction, and internet can't find it