2019+ Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I leave it in medium in the front and soft in the rear since I rarely carry anything in the back. I would agree with your thoughts on the front. However you'll see it will get "softer" once your break them in. I'll admit I don't remember what the original ride felt like except for the rear. My rear feel more firm but planted. If your in So Cal we should go for a ride one of these days.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

no more dancing rear end. It’s amazing.

let me know ! I may head out to California City the 18th. I’m located in LA.

Miggy

Reaction score
Just received my 3.0's from Apollo Optics and had them installed with no preload. It rides so much better than the Geisers that I had on before. I still want to play with it and add about 1 inch of preload so it sits level as I'm running Deaver +3's in the rear. So stoked on the ride quality though!

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received my 3.0's from Apollo Optics and had them installed with no preload. It rides so much better than the Geisers that I had on before. I still want to play with it and add about 1 inch of preload so it sits level as I'm running Deaver +3's in the rear. So stoked on the ride quality though!
Awesome!

Heres mine with 1” of preload and +3 deavers.

5A152245-8743-4469-B1A8-5F00B9A1CD68.jpeg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I want to reduce my preload, so I have a slight take while towing, but yes they're awesome.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you do both front and rear 3.0s?

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started with the front for now. I’ll do the rears soon. It was hard enough explaining that purchase to the wife

I had spoken to Jeff at SVC regarding only doing fronts at first - for cost - in order to skip doing the other options in the front and he said the front would be a huge improvement and the rear has more to do with the leaf springs being upgraded. Glad to hear you are liking the fronts even without having done the rears "yet".

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback and reviews they definitely helped me make a decision. What are you guys paying for the fronts? Any deals out there?

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone running "soft" for on road? "stiff" ? would love some feedback.

I ave been in the medium setting since installing them but did try "soft" for a quick drive home and it felt a bit too soft for my liking.