GEN 2 2019 Faulty Exhaust TSB 19-2286

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that’s funny.... but he’s accurate. It very much has a dairy cow sound with a hint of goat.

Interested. Not a fan of the "farm animal giving birth" stock exhaust note.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too. I pulled it off pretty quick. I’m looking forward to going back. The catback, CAI and intercooler did make a little more than stock on the dyno on a stock tune. To the magnitude of about 20 RWHP.

slingshot60

Reaction score
that’s funny.... but he’s accurate. It very much has a dairy cow sound with a hint of goat.
My son raised show goats several years ago--sounds more like that than a cow... I'm a country boy and have pulled my fair share of calves. They have a deeper 'blaaaaat'. :Big Laugh:

MattRobPhoto

Reaction score
I just did a two hour drive to the Texas coast beach and drove down the beach 9 miles... where "4wd only - you're on your own from this point forward" signs are!

It was a BLAST that truck is a damn machine! So fun to play with out there on the beach. Ok... I digress. My point? My crying goat sound was MORE than annoying, so I'm looking forward to the Limited muffler that will will be delivered tomorrow!! Can't WAIT!

More to come... I'll do a sound comparison video, but I'll tell you now, I will play hell trying to figure out how to post the damn thing! :)

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a two hour drive to the Texas coast beach and drove down the beach 9 miles... where "4wd only - you're on your own from this point forward" signs are!

It was a BLAST that truck is a damn machine! So fun to play with out there on the beach. Ok... I digress. My point? My crying goat sound was MORE than annoying, so I'm looking forward to the Limited muffler that will will be delivered tomorrow!! Can't WAIT!

More to come... I'll do a sound comparison video, but I'll tell you now, I will play hell trying to figure out how to post the damn thing! :)

Any review/update? I'm very interested!