GEN 2 2019 Faulty Exhaust TSB 19-2286

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many are getting this TSB done? This is probably one of the better TSBs that Ford has come out with. This seems like a big win for the consumers.

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, this TSB is only supposed to cover the Limited trim F150's, not the Raptor. Hence why I was curious the OP was able to have this done to his Raptor.

OP
OP
Beinkounter

Beinkounter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes me wander if I should have mine checked? Born on 9/19

I don’t think anyone needs this, Fordtechone explained that my dealership probably misdiagnosed it, this TSB is for Ford F150 Limited, not for raptors
Guys, this TSB is only supposed to cover the Limited trim F150's, not the Raptor. Hence why I was curious the OP was able to have this done to his Raptor.

Yea, I think my dealership screwed up and applied this TSB to my raptor by mistake. But it worked out because I like the quieter ride.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Jealous. I keep looking around for a 19 limited at the gas station or whatever, but have only seen 1 and that was going down the highway. I just want to hear it in person.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

While I do not disagree with this statement, the instructions do call for a measurement to be taken to confirm the problem. In the case of these replacements that are happening, they must have shown the faulty dimension which required replacement.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone needs this, Fordtechone explained that my dealership probably misdiagnosed it, this TSB is for Ford F150 Limited, not for raptors

Yea, I think my dealership screwed up and applied this TSB to my raptor by mistake. But it worked out because I like the quieter ride.

Your problems went away after this was done though, right? In or for them to replace yours, it must have given them a bad dimension as part of the diagnosis. I would bet that the TSB gets expanded to cover the Raptor as well.

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I do not disagree with this statement, the instructions do call for a measurement to be taken to confirm the problem. In the case of these replacements that are happening, they must have shown the faulty dimension which required replacement.
I agree with that.