2019 F150 Limited ecoboost HO exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, here's what it sounds like. I was impressed with the sound difference to the Raptor. Anyone that is good searching part numbers can tell what makes the exhaust different from a Raptor?

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Platinums do not come with the 450HP motor sasqauatch. Only the limiteds. Nice try though. Change your title.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a Raptor powered F150. He’s correct.

I also agree with him that the exhaust sounds pretty nice. He’s still Sasquatch, but I wouldn’t mind running this on my truck if it would fit.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a bunch of guys on the F150 forum trying to get the part#s for the 2019 Limited rear bumper and the part #s aren't available yet. So the part #s for the exhaust probably aren't available yet either. One noticeable difference is the Limited exhaust tips are smaller.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reviving and old thread, had anyone put the limited mufflers/catback on a Raptor? I can't find any sound clips or if there is even any difference or not between them.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score