2019 discount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer is placing my 2019 order possibly this week and I am a very loyal customer buying super Dutys 2 Raptors referring all my friends, etc etc. Is it out of line to ask for a discount or should I just keep my trap shut and be happy that I have one of the first 19th coming?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
You can ask, all they can say is no. They probably will say no but could hurt to ask. When I bought mine they wouldn’t budge off $8000 over even though I’ve bought every truck since high school there 3 rangers 3 f150s and a super duty. I walked and got the deal I wanted at another dealer.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't hurt to ask. I was in the same position, just bought a Platinum Explorer 10 months ago and have referred friends. I negotiated a bit and got my order for under MSRP. Wasn't wildly under, but was still enough to offset the cost of some of the accessories I plan to buy.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman really wanted to help me but the owner wouldn't budge. I purchased/leased 5 cars from my local dealer and have referred 8 people who have bought cars there but no dice. They wanted $8000 over MSRP. I'm buying from Marshall Ford at $1000 under MSRP. The drive back will definitely be worth it.