2019 chevy just debuted at the auto show

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Gsteve, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Gsteve

Gsteve FRF Addict

I was looking forward to seeing the new chev to see if they did enough. I won't be cancelling my 18 raptor....

Sage likes this.
  2. Sozzy12

Sozzy12 Full Access Member

Same crap, round wheel wells.

3. ManfromSnowyRiver

ManfromSnowyRiver Full Access Member

Watched it on TFL Truck. My over riding thoughts, other then the bumper step with sensors which is cool, it seemed like a "catch up model", very little innovation, but fixing out of date styling and some tech, fixing the Def tank, fixing the steering wheel. But where are the auto pilot features? Upgraded 4x4 package? Dont get me wrong, some improvements but for a the big 10+ year roll out under whelming. Last up Ram, lets see if they can blow it like Chevy and Nissan.

4. Gsteve

Gsteve FRF Addict

I agree. The trail boss looks like a half assed attempt. No console shift. Shitting shocks. Too bad as gm has access to some good equipment. The high country looks nice.
    Ram has the same crap engines they have had for years.

5. jabroni619

jabroni619 Full Access Member

I don’t think it’s that bad. If youre looking at it as a competitor to the Raptor then yes it’s quite disappointing.

I think it’s meant more to go against trucks like a Tundra TRD Pro, RAM Rebel, Titan Pro 4X and F150 FX4.

6. Jtnuge

Jtnuge Full Access Member

They have a new box storage system, cylinder deactivating to one cylinder from eight. That should be interesting to say the least. But when comparing to the raptor, there is no threat here.