2019 Carpet Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little off topic but did the '18 come with both carpet and rubber? At delivery I only got rubber. I do like the carpet in the summer when weather isn't bad.
My '18 came with only rubber mats, with Raptor logos. No carpet. No carpet for me, traps dust and sand like no other

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine also came with the all weather mats that say Raptor. That is what is in the truck now, the carpeted ones I took out.
Yours came with carpet and all weather? Did you get an 18 or 19? As far as I know there’s only rubber in mine.. unless the carpet ones are underneath but it doesn’t seem like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That could be the case. Scabs are better. :party36: :Hump: :)
I got rubber only on my 18 SCAB. I was going to buy carpeted for the front, but used to the rubber now and will probably leave them. I was looking at Lloyd's Mats and was going to get black with Raptor in orange on them, but Raptor is licensed and they won't do that. I tried ordering with Raptor1 on the form and it accepted that at least on the form. If they would produce that, my plan was to remove the "1" stitching and end up with Raptor.