Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

2019 Best Leveling Options

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by AVJ19SCAB, Jan 28, 2020.

1. crjdriver

crjdriver Full Access Member

Will a 2 inch lift look weird if I want to keep 35’s?

2. NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I wouldn't say a spacer, but you can get a new leaf pack assembly and it'll help improve the ride as well and get rid of a lot of that jittery feeling in the back.

Icon makes an adjustable leaf pack with 3 different height settings and load capacities, I run it and have been very pleased.

The reason I don't recommend spacers is because there's just too many issues to count that they cause.

https://www.neo-garage.com/collections/2017-ford-raptor/products/icon-rxt-leaf-springs

3. FrenchRaptor

FrenchRaptor Full Access Member

Hey Neo... what would your preference be to level the front a couple inches....above the coil with RPG’s or below the coil with the bajamod?? I want the ride to remain close to the same but need that 2 1/2” lift in front to appease my mental state.

4. NEOGARAGE

What year?

Also, what do you mean by above the coil? All the perch collars options sit below the bottom spring mount perch

5. FrenchRaptor

My new Raptor is a 2020 Screw. I was under the impression from reading previous posts that the RPG’s were mounted on the top of the spring coil versus the bottom like the bajamod.

6. NEOGARAGE

7. MattHamby598

MattHamby598 Full Access Member

I just took the RPG collars off my '19 Supercrew today and installed Eibachs. Hindsight, i shouldnt have wasted my money on collars. The eibachs make the truck sit right and I love the new ride quality. I also have the Icon rear leafs set at option 3 with Camburg 1" drop shackles. I have a 1 1/4 inch rake now.
    Ground to flare lip with stock wheel and tire is 42 7/8 front and 44 1/8 rear.

Raptized19, Mbdurham and Gwain like this.
  8. Mbdurham

Mbdurham Full Access Member

I am running Eibachs with 37 KO2 and stock rear suspension or now. Truck is perfectly level with a level and no rubbing with minimal trimming of the inner fender. I went with KO2 because along with my wheel choice kept rotating mass the same as OEM. Crazy enough I didn’t see any significant loss on MPG until I went to the stage 2 Cobb tune from stage 1 then lost about 2 mpg on average. I DD my truck. Would strongly suggest Eibach improves ride and the stance is perfect

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    GR8Ride and Gwain like this.
  9. Mbdurham

Mbdurham Full Access Member

Yes ran them for about a week before swapping. As most have said reduces nose diving and improves cornering. Better over all feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    Gwain and Dirt_Crusted_Raptor like this.
  10. FrenchRaptor

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I will indeed check into the eibachs. Hope to have this thing done up before the snow melts!

Gwain likes this.