2019 Best Leveling Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does installing the Eibach’s spring level out the stock height in a 2017 Screw? I have a bed rack and a RTT and other camping items in the bed. I eventually wants to install Dever’s +3 in the back.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does installing the Eibach’s spring level out the stock height in a 2017 Screw? I have a bed rack and a RTT and other camping items in the bed. I eventually wants to install Dever’s +3 in the back.
They’re rated for 2.5” out of the box for 17-18 models.

With that extra weight you might be a little nose high with Eibachs in the front.

I run a roughly identical set up on my truck but have Icons on option 2 and it levels out perfectly with my RTT and gear in the back.

UrbanMenace

Reaction score
Like the post says, what do you guys have?

Want to get the 2019 leveled and read some stuff but want more updated options of current setups.

Thank.

2019 SCAB - New Eibachs leveled the truck and improved the on-road driving. measured on the truck bed it's level. 1 year later my factory leaf springs are starting to get broken in and sagging a little giving the SCAB a slightly nose high look.

OP
OP
AVJ19SCAB

AVJ19SCAB

Reaction score
Had Eibach’s installed on my ‘19 a little over a week ago now and love it. Looks much more aggressive and I personally like the ride more. Less body roll and nose diving. I don’t like that floaty/boaty type of feel.

Side profile pic if you have one?