2019 Best Leveling Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AVJ19SCAB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the post says, what do you guys have?

Want to get the 2019 leveled and read some stuff but want more updated options of current setups.

Thank.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It depends what you are trying to achieve.

Eibachs are fantastic and in our opinion help improve ride quality and get rid of the boat like feel and nose diving.

RPG perch collars are another budget friendly route to go and keeps the factory ride feel. Then there is the big daddy 3.0 upgrade if you want to spend the money on that. We've got all the options in stock.

Let me know if I can help ya out and code 2020 gets you 5% off your order on our site :)
https://www.neo-garage.com/collections/2017-ford-raptor/2017-Raptor-Suspension

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^thanks for the reply and ive also read through the threads on this. im gonna get back in a 2020 and want at least 2.25" in front. from what ive seen the eibach lifts more than advertised and is about there...I just worry about settling with a spring as opposed to a collar staying static. Ive done the collars and know those work, just wish someone here in tulsa has done the springs. thanks to everyone that has chimed in on all the threads on the topic.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^^^thanks for the reply and ive also read through the threads on this. im gonna get back in a 2020 and want at least 2.25" in front. from what ive seen the eibach lifts more than advertised and is about there...I just worry about settling with a spring as opposed to a collar staying static. Ive done the collars and know those work, just wish someone here in tulsa has done the springs. thanks to everyone that has chimed in on all the threads on the topic.
Every spring settles overtime, including the factory springs. Eibachs would probably settle less because its a linear spring rate so the rate is the same throughout compression.

I wouldn't worry so much about the settling. eibachs are rated for up to 2.5" so even if you got 2" of lift overtime you'd still be left with the smallest amount of rake which probably wouldn't even be noticeable.

BrantW

Reaction score
Every spring settles overtime, including the factory springs. Eibachs would probably settle less because its a linear spring rate so the rate is the same throughout compression.

I wouldn't worry so much about the settling. eibachs are rated for up to 2.5" so even if you got 2" of lift overtime you'd still be left with the smallest amount of rake which probably wouldn't even be noticeable.

I thought Eibachs are only 1.7" for 2019+ according to their website.

Bulldog17

Reaction score
I have eibachs and 35 nitto ridge grapplers, stock wheels. No rub at all. Springs haven't had any noticeable settleing.....since November install......2017 scab

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the post says, what do you guys have?

Want to get the 2019 leveled and read some stuff but want more updated options of current setups.

Thank.
Had Eibach’s installed on my ‘19 a little over a week ago now and love it. Looks much more aggressive and I personally like the ride more. Less body roll and nose diving. I don’t like that floaty/boaty type of feel.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had Eibach’s installed on my ‘19 a little over a week ago now and love it. Looks much more aggressive and I personally like the ride more. Less body roll and nose diving. I don’t like that floaty/boaty type of feel.
Exactly why we always recommend them! Linear spring rates give a much much better ride than true progressive rate.