2019 B and O subwoofer screws loose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For a month or so playing music at low volumes , i was getting buzzing vibration type noise . driving me crazy , at louder levels wasn't as noticeable but could still hear it . It was worse in morning when colder and better in afternoon warmer temps. I got home from work yesterday and grabbed some torx sockets . found the 4 screws that hold sub woofer one full turn loose, I tightened those and the amp screws and 13 mm bolts were 1/4 loose. Sounds cleaner now. I would like to build a cleaner , tighter sounding system , but not in the cards right now.

OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well i was still getting the noise at low volumes , narrowed it down to passenger rear door speaker , pulled panel off , thinking speaker bolts loose. They weren't . I pulled speaker and pushing it up and down in center its scraping the voice coil. almost like adhesive loosened up in heat and shifted the cone. not enough wattage to blow it. Not worth taking it for warranty on a $25 dollar speaker found these on amazon PB bass Direct Bolt and Plug in. Swapped both rear speakers out last night and noise is now gone . When i pulled drivers rear is was also scraping the voice coil but not as bad. I measured the ohms Stock was 4.5 ohms new ones were 3.5 ohms . I know they don't do more than fill but at least got rid of the damn scratching noise .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DWF9DX1/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Last edited: