GEN 2 2019 800A Rear Slider window upgrade - Harness questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhouse55

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I bought a 2019 800a with really low miles and researching buying the rear slider window kit that comes with a motor, window, and weatherstrip. I already have the upgraded overhead console with the rear window switch, but do you know if the 800A Trim trucks have the connector for that slider motor tucked away? Or can I get the harness? I just wanted to see if anyone has gone down this path before. I would ask Ford, but the service guy didn't know. I currently have the regular rear window with defrost.
I won't be installing this either but here are the pics. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• RearWindow.jpg
    RearWindow.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 12
  • RearWindowSlider.png
    RearWindowSlider.png
    60 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Can anyone provide a pic of their harness connecting to the rear window motor?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was able to fold one down but can’t figure out the other.
image.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I bought a 2019 800a with really low miles and researching buying the rear slider window kit that comes with a motor, window, and weatherstrip. I already have the upgraded overhead console with the rear window switch, but do you know if the 800A Trim trucks have the connector for that slider motor tucked away? Or can I get the harness? I just wanted to see if anyone has gone down this path before. I would ask Ford, but the service guy didn't know. I currently have the regular rear window with defrost.
I won't be installing this either but here are the pics. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
im fairly certain the switch overhead sends signal to the bcm so the bcm will need programming most likely. in the event the wiring is actually there. if the wiring isnt there, then its a whole lot more trouble than its going to be worth. my understanding is signal gets sent to the bcm which then goes to the fusebox then to the motor. you will have to determine if the wires are at all locations and then go from there

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Hi MDJAK, it looks like you would have to take that back panel off to get to it unfortunately. Reaching behind that drivers side seat, there is a little lever to pull up and it will come forward only if you have the bottom section folded up.