2019 - 2020 Raptor Geiser/deavers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zell

Reaction score
Hey Guys

just want to see how many of you have gone with the Geiser/ deaver +3 setup on on your 19's and up.

what are your thoughts on it ?

did you relearn the shocks ?

did you stick with 35'' tires ?

and lastly did you get bumpstops if so which ones ? and did you have to do any other upgrades in order for this setup to work ? eg. longer brake lines

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Running the stock shocks means stock travel and no issues with brake/ABS lines/wires....I think the rear spring replacement is the best improvement for bolt on....they just do everything the stock springs should have done...including getting rid of the lift blocks...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you may want to read this thread >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2019-eibach-to-collars-extremely-stiff.72103/

Hey Guys

just want to see how many of you have gone with the Geiser/ deaver +3 setup on on your 19's and up.

and lastly did you get bumpstops if so which ones ? and did you have to do any other upgrades in order for this setup to work ? eg. longer brake lines

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you just need to buy the bracket to make sure your factory bump stops still have something to hit. Stock, they contact the lift blocks. Once you remove these, you just need to provide a new surface, if I remember correctly.

Let us know what you end up doing as I will likely do the same thing.

I think sticking with the stock tire size is best since bigger tires means no spare in the stock spot and more unsprung weight but I am by no means an expert in tire sizes. I also thought I heard the stock tires rubbing at Raptor Assault last week under extreme flex.

My Christmas present to myself will likely be +3 Deaver’s and Geisser fronts. Sounds like you just have to reset the ride height so the computer understands that the extra inch is steady state.

OP
OP
zell

zell

Reaction score
I'll
I think you just need to buy the bracket to make sure your factory bump stops still have something to hit. Stock, they contact the lift blocks. Once you remove these, you just need to provide a new surface, if I remember correctly.

Let us know what you end up doing as I will likely do the same thing.

I think sticking with the stock tire size is best since bigger tires means no spare in the stock spot and more unsprung weight but I am by no means an expert in tire sizes. I also thought I heard the stock tires rubbing at Raptor Assault last week under extreme flex.

My Christmas present to myself will likely be +3 Deaver’s and Geisser fronts. Sounds like you just have to reset the ride height so the computer understands that the extra inch is steady state.

I'll definitely post an update once I pull the trigger myself, bought the geiser springs, hoping for a Friday sale for Deavers

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am running that exact setup with 37" KO2's and absolutely love it. I was initially worried about getting a harsher ride with the Geiser springs, but all is well. The trucks rides, handles, and looks great!!!! The factory bump stops did need to be replaced, but the replacement bump stops were cheap (I think around $80?). No additional parts were needed and there was no relearning of the shocks to the best of my knowledge.

Truck Front Updated.jpg

Truck Side Updated.jpg

View attachment 132736

OP
OP
zell

zell

Reaction score
I am running that exact setup with 37" KO2's and absolutely love it. I was initially worried about getting a harsher ride with the Geiser springs, but all is well. The trucks rides, handles, and looks great!!!! The factory bump stops did need to be replaced, but the replacement bump stops were cheap (I think around $80?). No additional parts were needed and there was no relearning of the shocks to the best of my knowledge.

View attachment 132735

View attachment 132737

View attachment 132736

What bump stops did you get.?