2019-2020 New Raptor Invoice Pricing Spreadsheet (and more)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I created this spreadsheet during my own new Raptor shopping experience. I feel like it's pretty powerful for going into dealer negotiations with eyes wide open. I compiled it from data I found here on FRF. Check it out, save a copy, and try it out for yourself. I hope it can help someone else besides me.

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee this data to be correct. I am just a ******* who reads the internet who can work Excel. I am not an authority on this data, although it comes from legitimate sources (dealer invoice printouts I found on this forum).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYnJMNFjBYFPt9TN9SDEcL828S52bQnn/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for taking the time and posting this. Owners like you are what make this website awesome!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
How were you able to figure out the hold back? Was it on the invoice or did you ask them? Dealers normally avoid telling you about this magic number. Or do they like to subtract it. I gather they still make profit through flooring charges and other incentives we don’t even know about?

I believe holdback is usually around 3% of MSRP.

OP
OP
DINOZR

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
re: holdback

If you google "holdback Ford" then you will quickly find the 3% number. From an actual dealer invoice that someone else posted here I refined that further to 2.94%.

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm about to get into the nitty gritty of buying. Any help is appreeciated and this is great.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm about to get into the nitty gritty of buying. Any help is appreeciated and this is great.

Cool! Yeah there’s plenty of helpful folks here. Just let us know if you have questions and post to the new member section with pics if you get one. Good luck.