2019-2020 New Raptor Invoice Pricing Spreadsheet (and more)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I created this spreadsheet during my own new Raptor shopping experience. I feel like it's pretty powerful for going into dealer negotiations with eyes wide open. I compiled it from data I found here on FRF. Check it out, save a copy, and try it out for yourself. I hope it can help someone else besides me.

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee this data to be correct. I am just a ******* who reads the internet who can work Excel. I am not an authority on this data, although it comes from legitimate sources (dealer invoice printouts I found on this forum).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYnJMNFjBYFPt9TN9SDEcL828S52bQnn/view?usp=sharing

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I created this spreadsheet during my own new Raptor shopping experience.

Awesome reference, thanks for doing the work. What did you end up going with?

I’m wrestling with the 2020 vs 2019 decision right now. If 2020’s can be had for invoice-ish then how much lower would a 2019 need to be to make it worth it?!

Obviously it’s already a year old model, depreciation has to be factored in even though the dealer will argue otherwise. I wonder if there’s any extra holdback beyond what you listed....or is the dealer just eating the loss?

OP
OP
DINOZR

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome reference, thanks for doing the work. What did you end up going with?

I’m wrestling with the 2020 vs 2019 decision right now. If 2020’s can be had for invoice-ish then how much lower would a 2019 need to be to make it worth it?!

Obviously it’s already a year old model, depreciation has to be factored in even though the dealer will argue otherwise. I wonder if there’s any extra holdback beyond what you listed....or is the dealer just eating the loss?

The only question you have that I can answer is that I went with a 2019 in race red. It appeared to get what I wanted in a 2020 was going to require months of waiting and working with dealers that didn't really embrace the "I know exactly what you pay" idea. So I went with a 2019 that was 50 miles down the road with the exact options I wanted at about $1000 over the invoice minus holdback price.

ChrisK661

Reaction score
Just an FYI, got a 2020 white 802a, carbon fiber, moonroof, beadlocks for $66k. $7k under msrp. Minimal negotiations also. All about where you get it from. Do a wide search and ship it. Some dealers have a boat load of them. Just make sure if your in CA you get a 50 state emission one as there are some out there that are not. Almost got a 2019 and found out it wasn't CA compliant.

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, got a 2020 white 802a, carbon fiber, moonroof, beadlocks for $66k. $7k under msrp. Minimal negotiations also. All about where you get it from. Do a wide search and ship it. Some dealers have a boat load of them. Just make sure if your in CA you get a 50 state emission one as there are some out there that are not. Almost got a 2019 and found out it wasn't CA compliant.

Where did you hear that about the emissions on the raptor? I heard that they were all 50 state emissioned. Also sweet deal! What dealership did you go through if you don’t mind me asking?

ChrisK661

Reaction score
Where did you hear that about the emissions on the raptor? I heard that they were all 50 state emissioned. Also sweet deal! What dealership did you go through if you don’t mind me asking?
Metro Ford of oklahoma city. They have a bunch and are a roush dealer also if you want a roush raptor.
Yes for some reason (supposedely there is no actual difference but a sticker) there are some that don't have the CA compliant sticker. Under the hood there is an emission sticker. If has California listed it is 50 state compliant. A 2019 new I was looking at, the dealer said it did not have the california portion on the sticker just federal emissions.

ChrisK661

Reaction score
Like I said, negotiations wasn't hard. Their advertising price is well below on some. If you find one you like they usually will go down to where some of them are marked down.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How were you able to figure out the hold back? Was it on the invoice or did you ask them? Dealers normally avoid telling you about this magic number. Or do they like to subtract it. I gather they still make profit through flooring charges and other incentives we don’t even know about?